Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tropical Resort Style Decor and Accessories



I love designs with a tropical theme, with lush green palm leaves, and crystal clear, blue water. It's so calming and refreshing...

I have collated a range of resort style products, from drink wear, to home decor accessories and phone cases below. These are just some of the tropical themed products you can purchase - visit the store (link below) to see the full range!





Flamingo Pink, Tropical Summer Holiday Flip Flops
Flamingo Pink, Tropical Summer Holiday Flip Flops by teebraincreative
Browse Tropical Pairs of Flip Flops online at Zazzle.com




Tropical Summer Holiday Coin Wallet
Tropical Summer Holiday Coin Wallet by teebraincreative
Check out Tropical Bagettes Bags online at zazzle


Tropical Summer Holiday Note Book
Tropical Summer Holiday Note Book by teebraincreative
View Tropical Notebooks online at zazzle










Tropical Summer Holiday Accent Pillow
Tropical Summer Holiday Accent Pillow by teebraincreative
Look at other Tropical Accent Pillows at zazzle.com


See the complete range of tropical island style products on Zazzle or Redbubble.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely products...very refreshing to the eye. It's a clever idea and I'm sure it will prove to be popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design, so fresh. It's a really clever image perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful and pretty design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! As I look upon the flip flops, the mouse pad and the pillow I can see myself on a tropical island, laying in a hammock between two palm trees sipping on my pina colada, on a white sand beach, looking out at the beautiful clear water. So very relaxing, even motivating, I see myself setting goals just so I can afford this relaxing holiday lol!

    ReplyDelete