Friday, October 9, 2015

DC Comics Wonder Woman - Retro vs Modern

DC Comics Wonder Woman

I remember Woman Woman to look something in between the two pictures shown above. Definitely not rendered and shaded as the one on the right, but not as 1960s looking as the one on the left. If I'm going to admit it - I am a child of the 70s, so my Wonder Woman looked more like this:
Wonder Woman Jumping Poster
And to my surprise, when I browsed the Zazzle Woman Woman merchandise store, I saw many styles of Woman Woman available! Check these out:


Wonder Woman Shrinking Formula Postcard
Wonder Woman Shrinking Formula Postcard by wonderwoman
Shop for Wonder woman Postcards online at Zazzle.com

Wonder Woman Triple Identity Postcard
Wonder Woman Triple Identity Postcard by wonderwoman
Check out Wonder woman Postcards online at zazzle
Wonder Woman Film Strip Ringer Coffee Mug
Wonder Woman Film Strip Ringer Coffee Mug by wonderwoman
Check out more Wonder woman Mugs at Zazzle

Wonder Woman Silhouette T Shirt
Wonder Woman Silhouette T Shirt by wonderwoman
See other Wonder woman T-Shirts at zazzle





Wonder Woman Bombshell Poster
Wonder Woman Bombshell Poster by wonderwoman
Browse Wonder woman bombshell Posters online at Zazzle.com






You can view all these designs and much, MUCH more, at the Wonder Woman Zazzle store here!

No comments:

Post a Comment